- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND THE PURPOSE OF HANDLING IT
Not providing certain information marked as obligatory may mean that it is not possible to finalise your registration as a user or use certain features or services available on this Platform.
Data collection of data shall performed under the name MATARRANZ Y CIA S.L. a Spanish company with registered address at C/ Lagasca 21, 28001 Madrid, recorded at the Commercial Registry in Madrid, Volume 28.833, General Section, Folio 47, Page Number M-519159, entry 1ª and Tax ID Number (NIF) B28008829, with the telephone number (+34) 91 576 15 67 and email address firstname.lastname@example.org
1.1. MATARRANZ as the party responsible for the database, shall use your Personal Details for the following purposes:
- To manage your registration as a user of the Platform. The Personal Data which you provide us will be used to identify you as a user of the Platform and give you access to different features, products and services which are available to you as a registered user.
- To contact you via email, telephone, SMS message, or other similar means of electronic communication, such as app push notifications etc. with regards to updates or informative communications related to the contracted functions, products or services, including updates for the security of the Platform always when necessary or reasonable for their performance.
- To deal with requests made through the forms of communication found in the Contact section to provide customer support for online sales.
1.2.MATARRANZ Y CIA S.L. with registered address at C/ Lagasca 21, 28001 Madrid, Spain, a company which currently operates in Spain selling through physical shops using a registered trademark, shall use your Personal Data from their database for the following purposes:
1.2.1. To deal with requests made through the forms of communication found in the Contact section to provide customer support for online sales. Similarly, Matarranz shall use the data provided for managing, attending, and following through with requests or orders which you as a customer make using your Personal Data at any physical shop using the trade name Matarranz in Spain.
- SUBSCRIPTION TO THE NEWSLETTER
If you agree to receive Matarranz’s Newsletter, Matarranz shall send commercial communication via email or another similar means of electronic communication (such as SMS, app push notifications, etc.) as well as telephoning you.
Subscribing to Matarranz’s Newsletter may involve the use of your Personal Data to send you personalised commercial communication regarding our products or services via emails, SMS, app push notifications or other electronic means of communication or from third party partners. In order to improve the services we provide, we inform you that the Personal Data related to the orders you make at our online or physical shops, tastes and preferences may be used for analysis, generating usage profiles, marketing studies, quality surveys, and improving the way we interact with our customers.
- DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Those in charge of handling Personal Data commit to respect confidentiality and guarantee the exercise of your rights. At any time you may exercise your rights to access, rectify, cancel, and object by sending an email to: email@example.com indicating the reason for your request.
If necessary we can request a copy of your DNI (ID card), passport, or other valid identification document. If you decide to exercise said rights and the personal data you gave us includes your email address, we would appreciate if in said communication you would state this circumstance, indicating the email address you wish to use to exercise your right to access, rectify, cancel or oppose.
- OTHER NECESSARY USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
It may be necessary to send your Personal Data to third parties who offer us support services, such as financial institutions, anti-fraud organisations, providers of technological services, logistics, transport and delivery, customer service and/or the analysis of transactions made over the Platform relating to offering users suitable guarantees for commercial operations, etc. By providing us with your Personal Data via this Platform, you are expressly authorising us to handle and share your information to these partners. Your authorisation includes those cases where, due to efficiency of service, the providers may be located in the USA or other countries or territories outside of the European Economic Area which do not provide the same level of data protection as your country or, as is the case, as the EU.
- INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES